Hello, can we help you ?

copy of Coelheiros White 2018

€10.00
Tax included

Made from Arinto from Vinha do Alto, a grape variety that has been well adapted to the granitic soils of Coelheiros, together with some Antão Vaz providing a touch of exuberance.
 
 
 
Fermented in barrels although the wood is virtually imperceptible, its captivating acidity combined with its creaminess makes it a gastronomic and versatile wine, revealing a good aging potential.
 
 
Accolades:
89 pontos eRobertParker

Quantity

ALENTEJO’S FRESHNESS

Made from Arinto planted in Vinha do Alto, a variety that is well adapted to our granitic soils. The grapes are harvested manually to preserve its freshness and aromatic intensity. Its captivating acidity makes it a gastronomic and versatile wine, revealing a good aging potential.

 

Grape varieties

Arinto × Antão Vaz

 

VINIFICATION

70% of the wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel to highlight its citric fruit while the other 30% is fermented and aged in 500L used barrels. Bâtonnage is done during a six months period to intensify its richness and texture.

 

AROMA AND PALATE

A typical varietal aroma with citrus and tangerine notes. The palate is elegant.

Specific References

Download

Ficha técnica

Coelheiros Branco 2019

Download (2.81M)