Leave us a message


Sorry we are not available at the moment. Send us a message and we ll get back to you soon

Leave us a message

Coelheiros White

Coelheiros White

There are 2 products.

Showing 1-2 of 2 item(s)

Active filters

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">ALENTEJO’S FRESHNESS</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">Made from Arinto planted in Vinha do Alto, a variety that is well adapted to our granitic soils. The grapes are harvested manually to preserve its freshness and aromatic intensity. Its captivating acidity makes it a gastronomic and versatile wine, revealing a good aging potential.</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;">Grape varieties</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;">Arinto × Antão Vaz</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">VINIFICATION</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">70% of the wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel to highlight its citric fruit while the other 30% is fermented and aged in 500L used barrels. Bâtonnage is done during a six months period to intensify its richness and texture.</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">AROMA AND PALATE</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">A typical varietal aroma with citrus and tangerine notes. The palate is elegant.</span></p> <p></p>
Price €10.00

Coelheiros White 2018

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">ALENTEJO’S FRESHNESS</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">Made from Arinto planted in Vinha do Alto, a variety that is well adapted to our granitic soils. The grapes are harvested manually to preserve its freshness and aromatic intensity. Its captivating acidity makes it a gastronomic and versatile wine, revealing a good aging potential.</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;">Grape varieties</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;">Arinto × Antão Vaz</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">VINIFICATION</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">70% of the wine is fermented and aged in stainless steel to highlight its citric fruit while the other 30% is fermented and aged in 500L used barrels. Bâtonnage is done during a six months period to intensify its richness and texture.</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"></p> <p> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">AROMA AND PALATE</span></p> <p></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:.0001pt;text-align:justify;line-height:normal;"><span lang="en-gb" style="font-family:'Calibri Light', sans-serif;" xml:lang="en-gb">A typical varietal aroma with citrus and tangerine notes. The palate is elegant.</span></p> <p></p>
Price €10.00

copy of Coelheiros White 2018